RSS

Sonntag, 4. März 2012

LOVE - my DT-Card for LHO #38

Hello - nice that you're here...


LOVE - I'm really love so many things, at first my family, my pets, friends...
I also love our current theme for the LHO-Challenge #38:

Swirls & Pearls
The Ribbon Reel is the sponsor for this challenge with a fab prize
So don't missed to join in and play with us at the
Lovely hÄnglar only Challenge-Blog

For my card I've coloured this absolutely cute hÄnglar image with my copics and took a few accents with opaque white. I've used different papers from DCWV, c'oredination and Basic Grey and distressed them with my TH-Tool and Versa Mark Chalks, so they looks like a little bit old & shabby. The background of the image became embossed.


But that wasn't all - I've wanted more accents, so I've added Glossy Accents on the hearts and a thick layer on the heart held in the hand.


I love flower pots with an old & vintage style, so I've added a lot of Crackle Accents on the pot and it have works good.


 For the other accents I've cutted out 2 heartswirls from Magnolia, handwriting the "LOVE", distressed the paper and used a twine to fixed them, used a button and twine, lace and a little bit stickles. For the pearls I've used Peals Liquid - great, I really love it.

With my card I would like to participate with the following challenges:

I'll be very glad if you like my card today and of course if you leave a comment :)
Please visit also the gorgeous blogs of my dt-sisters

Have all a wonderful sunday - stays creative
hugs xx

10 Kommentare:

Tracey T hat gesagt…

This is just fabulous, Ilona! Gorgeous colours and I love the crackle effect on the pot! Hugs, Tracey x

Stempelhexe hat gesagt…

Woow Ilona, wundervoll umgesetzt und die Idee mit Schild "LOVE", einfach genial.

LG
Ulla

Liefs Ineke hat gesagt…

Hello Ilona, your card is so beautiful. I love it very much.
Hugs Ineke xxx

nicolet hat gesagt…

OOh wow your card is soooo fantastic!!
Hugs Nicolet

sara hat gesagt…

hi ilona this is such a gorgeous card love the glossy hearts and the way you have done the sentiment is fab thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x x x

Crafteezee hat gesagt…

Love the colours and the dimension created on the hearts. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

Nicoletta hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! You have made a great work!
thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

Giò hat gesagt…

This image is adorable and your card such beautiful!
Thanks a lot for joining us at TSM challengee.
Hugs
Giò

BA hat gesagt…

hallo ilona
deine karte ist ein traum
danke fürs mitmachen bei TSM
xoxo BA

Roberta hat gesagt…

Wow!!!! Wondeful works!!! I love all!!!
Baci
Roberta

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright - Urheberrecht

Dies ist eine private Seite

Die durch die Seiten-/Blogbetreiberin erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Beiträge Dritter sind als solche gekennzeichnet. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers.

Die namentliche Nennung von Namen/Bezeichnungen von Herstellern, Anbietern, Marken- und Produktnamen und das Zeigen erfolgt reinweg zum privaten Vergnügen und aus Freude an den schönen Motiven .